Pomegranate is a wonderful fruit. Not alone its fruits, but all parts of this plant have medicinal values. Consumption of pomegranate fruit can protect us from many types of diseases. It contains anti-oxidants, fibre, folic acid, and vitamins in good quantities.
- Consumption of pomegranate controls weight. It reduces fat deposits around the waist.
- It has been reported to check the multiplication of cancer cells.
- It controls heart diseases. It gives relief in joint pain.
- The vitamins, minerals and the folic acid found in pomegranate support the growth of foetus in the womb.
- Consumption of pomegranate controls cholesterol in blood. It also protects blockage of arteries.
Mango is a special fruit in terms of taste and benefits. It is called as the king of fruits. It has vast diversity in shapes and sizes. Leaves of mango are used in worship and decoration.
- Mango fruit has comparatively more vitamin c.
- Consumption of mango fruit works as laxative due to its high fibre content.
- It has sufficient nutraceuticals that reduce cholesterol.
- It contains vitamin A which improves eye sight.
- The bioactive compounds found in it keep the mind healthy.
- It provides relief from heat and hydrates the body.
- It is useful in removing kidney stones.
- It keeps the liver healthy.